Instar Logistics was founded in 1994.
I ts main business segment is international freight forwarding and logistics, customs brokerage, material and equipment supply management at production fields. The annual turnover of the Instar group of companies in the CIS in 2008 amounted to 150 000 000 USD, with the number of employees exceeding 500 people. Our company operates in 22 cities of Russia, as well as in Kiev and Odessa (Ukraine), Minsk (Byelorussia), Almaty (Kazakhstan), Ashgabat (Turkmenistan).
Main services of INSTAR Logistics in Kazakhstan:
- Truck tra nsportation
- Air transportation
- Rail transportation (own railway codes in Kazakhstan)
- Multimodal transportation
- Project logistics (own staff for designing drawings to oversized cargo, approval of schemes)
- Customs clearance
- Customs duties optimization
- Certification of goods for import
- Foreign economic activity